Read the digital version.
- Letter from the president
- What’s new at ASHE?
- Toolkit helps hospitals reduce energy costs
- Using research to improve patient outcomes
- A celebration of teamwork: The 2017 Vista Award winners
- 2017 Architecture for Health Showcase
- Active design: A prescription to move
- Pet therapy: Low cost, big comfort at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Four strategies for applying a multidisciplinary approach to health care interior design
- Growing use of cyclotrons in proton therapy calls for safe design of flexible, smart gas delivery systems
- 5 tips for engaging millennials in the field of health facility design
- Designing water systems to minimize risk
- If you can’t stand the heat, remodel: Fixing a hot and humid hospital kitchen
- A quick response: Working to improve health facility regulations
- Member spotlight: Richard Moeller, PE, FASHE, LEED AP, HFDP, CHC