Read the digital version.
- Letter from the president
- What’s new at ASHE?
- 2016 ASHE election results
- Working together for the future: How ASHE’s community of members is improving our field
- 2016 ASHE committee members
- ASHE uses survey results to add benefits
- Hosted programs: Health care organizations save resources by bringing ASHE training on site
- Preparing for the CHFM exam: A new resource
- Formulas for success: Financial terms to know
- Position yourself for an uncertain future
- Changes to fire door inspection and testing requirements in the 2012 Life Safety Code
- An advocacy win: ASHE member efforts contribute to better emergency preparedness regulations
- Why your presence—and your vote—is critical at the 2017 NFPA technical meetings
- Member spotlight: Steve Spaanbroek, MBA, FASHE, CHFM, CHC