Health Care Construction: Subcontractor Program® (E-Learning Course)
As a subcontractor or specialty contractor, it’s important to understand the complexities of working in a health care construction environment…
This self-paced, interactive course offers training for subcontractors and specialty contractors working in the health care environment. Participants will gain knowledge of the unique intricacies of working in a hospital or other health care facility, and can showcase their participation in this e-learning course to market their subcontractor or specialty contractor services.
Topics covered in the e-learning program include risks to patients during construction; fundamentals of Life Safety and Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM); infection prevention; equipment and systems unique to health care facilities; and customer and patient expectations.
Provided with this course:
- 30-day access to e-learning course
- Digital course materials that supplement your learning
- Certificate of course completion that can be used to market your knowledge
- Recognition on ashe.org upon course completion
- Specialty contractors
It is recommended that general contractors and construction project managers take ASHE’s Health Care Construction (HCC): Certificate Workshop®
- Articulate factors that are unique to the planning, design, construction, and renovation of health care facilities and implement best practices based on those factors.
- Identify the precautions required for construction in a health care facility to ensure safe and effective healing environments are maintained during a project.
.5 CEUs (equivalent to 5 contact hours)
Once registration is completed, you will receive your ASHE e-learning Managing Life Safety program website link, user name, and password within two business days. You will have 60 days from the time you log in to your e-learning account to complete the program. If you do not receive your log-in information within 48 business hours, please contact ASHE at email@example.com.