Managing the PDC Process™
Manage planning, design, and construction projects successfully, on time, and within budget.
Designed to enhance your team leadership skills, this course helps you face the complexities of managing a successful health care construction process and deliver the desired end result.
Presentations, group discussions, and case studies are used to help you develop a greater understanding of the design and construction process. In addition, the course provides methods and tools that will enhance your ability to communicate the organization’s vision and business plan for a project. Concepts such as functional planning, programming, budgeting, and scheduling are explored. In addition, the life cycle of a health care facility project is examined from strategic planning through postoccupancy.
Provided with this program:
- Two-day seminar
- On-site course materials
- Certificate of course completion
- Health care facility managers
- Health care construction project managers
- Executive staff involved in the planning, design, and construction process
- Architects and design engineers
- Select the best project delivery method for your project.
- Manage the project schedule and budget to ensure your project is completed on time and within budget.
- Implement methods that contribute to a successful project in terms of team support and effective communications.
- Develop and measure your project outcomes based on the facility master and strategic plan.
1.25 CEUs (equivalent to 12.5 contact hours)
Credit hours can be used toward the renewal of the Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) credential and the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) credential.
This program is sponsored by
This course is available as a hosted program.