Managing Life Safety e-Learning Course
IMPORTANT NOTE: This online class currently reflects the 2012 edition of NFPA 101: Life Safety Code®. The course has been updated to reflect the 2012 edition, which CMS required beginning in November of 2016.
To improve your facility's life safety program, you need the knowledge and resources for a seamless implementation...
Deciphering the various requirements of the Life Safety Code® and other standards is an intricate process. That is why ASHE created this e-learning course that will provide you and your team with the information and resources you need to manage your facility’s life safety program. This course ensures you have the necessary information and resources to successfully manage programs as standards change.
Provided materials to help you manage your life safety program includes:
- Life safety charts and checklists
- Life safety index with CMS K-tags, and NFPA codes
- Quick-reference list to locate which lesson covers each code and/or standard topic
- Sample ILSM documents.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to connect with ASHE experts during the e-Learning course to answer any questions you may have.
- Health care facility managers and directors
- Environmental or safety managers
- Learn various requirements of the Life Safety Code® and other standards.
- Become familiar with reference tools and checklists needed to manage your facility's life safety program
- Learn about the accreditation organization standards and how they relate to the rules.
1.5 CEUs (equivalent to 15.0 contact hours)
Credit hours can be used toward the renewal of the Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) credential and the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) credential.
Once registration is completed, you will receive your Managing Life Safety e-Learning website link, username, and password within two business days. You will have 60 days from the time you log in to your e-Learning account to complete the program. If you do not receive your log-in information within 48 business hours, please contact ASHE at email@example.com.
Group Pricing (for 5 or more people):
To register your group, please submit a group registration request and an ASHE staff member will reach out with details. Please call 312-422-3800 if you have any further questions.
Prefer to take course in person?
This course is also available as a hosted program.