Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate Workshop™
Market your knowledge of working in a health care environment.
The ASHE Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate shows that you have been trained to work in the health care construction environment, and can help you position yourself as a desirable candidate for health care construction jobs.
The HCC Workshop combines an e-learning program and a two-day seminar that offers education on critical topics in health care construction, including: the health care planning, design, and construction process; Life Safety Code® compliance; construction risk assessment; mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems (MEP); medical gas systems; medical technology; communication; and project expectations.
You will gain an understanding of the latest compliance issues in health care construction, and learn what owners, staff, and patients expect of constructors working in the health care environment.
Provided with this program:
- Access to the e-learning program
- Two-day seminar
- On-site course materials
- Certificate of course completion
Please note: The Health Care Construction Certificate is not to be confused with a certification and/or designation. The certificate from this program does not require an exam nor does it expire.
The registration fees for the Health Care Construction Certificate (HCC) Workshop include registration for the e-learning course, registration for the HCC program and all materials for the program. The fees are:
- ASHE Member: $765
- Additional ASHE Member: $690
- Nonmember of ASHE: $915
- Additional Nonmember of ASHE: $840
Seminar / Member Package (includes fee plus one year’s membership in ASHE):
Seminar / Member Package: (includes fee plus one year’s membership in ASHE):
Professional Active Member (individuals employed by an American Hospital Association member institution) - $915 new member or renew membership
Associate Member (individuals: that provide professional, technical or consulting services, not healthcare providers) - $965 new member or renew membership
- Health care facility managers
- Construction project managers
- Articulate factors that are unique to the planning, design, construction, and renovation of health care facilities and implement best practices based on those factors.
- Implement plans for providing a safe health care environment during construction and renovation of health care facilities.
- Identify codes and standards compliance issues that are impacted during planning, design, construction, renovation, and implement measures to ensure compliance.
- Facilitate and effectively participate in communication with the health care construction or renovation project team and stakeholders.
1.45 CEUs (equivalent to 14.5 contact hours)
Credit hours can be used toward the renewal of the Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) credential and the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) credential.
Search the database for all Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate holders (Updated: May 10, 2016).
Salt Lake City, UT
Grand Rapids, MI
ASHE program hosted by ICRA Solutions, LLC.
ASHE program hosted by WSSHE
ASHE program hosted by ABC Keystone
*Dates and locations subject to change
This course is also available as a hosted program.