2018 ASHE Annual Conference SPEAKER CENTER
The 2018 ASHE Annual Conference Call for Abstracts is now open through
September 30, 2017 October 6, 2017 (original deadline extended! no exceptions).
All abstracts must be submitted online.
To prepare for the abstract submission process, consider creating:
- Basic session information, including format, title, speakers, intended audience, etc.
- Detailed abstract between 400 and 600 words describing your session topic
- Concise (50-75 word) description of your session that would appear in conference materials
- Four measurable learning outcomes stating what attendees will be able to do after attending the session
- Case studies, white papers, tools, or other useful take-home items for attendees
Please note that ASHE uses a rigorous peer review process to select abstracts, and sales pitches are not accepted.