Conference Recordings & CEUs
Please see below for information on accessing your AHA CEU (continuing education unit) Certificate and session recordings.
Attendees should have received an email from Digitell, Inc. with instructions and a direct link to recordings. You can also access the recordings by clicking the button below, logging into your Digitell account (not ASHE account), and clicking on “Archives.”
AHA CEU Certificate:
Please note: The instructions below are for full-conference attendees. One-day attendees will receive an email from "ASHE Support" with instructions on how to access the evaluation & CEU certificate.
You must submit the overall evaluation to access your AHA CEU certificate.
- Go to ashe.digitellinc.com/ashe/redeem. Enter your Digitell account username and password. If you do not have an account yet, please create one using the email address you used to register for the conference. (Please note: This is not your ASHE membership login).
- Enter in the access code ASHEANNL17. If your username/email address was on the conference registration list, you will automatically be directed to your content and overall evaluation. Once the evaluation is submitted, you will have the option to view and print your CEU certificate.
Please note: Session recordings are be available until about two weeks after the conference. Session recordings are FREE for full-conference attendees. All other exhibitors and attendees have the option to purchase session recordings.
- Log in to your Digitell account. (See instructions above.)
- Click on "My Account".
- Click on the "View Product" button next to the "54th ASHE Annual Conference" listing.
- Full-conference attendees should see all recorded sessions listed under "My Sessions". All others have the option to purchase recordings.
Contact Digitell technical support at 1-877-796-1325.
For other inquiries, call 1-800-679-3646.