CONFERENCE MOBILE APP & SESSION HANDOUTS
Mobile App Shutting Down September 7
Now that some time has passed since the 55th ASHE Annual Conference has ended, and because we are switching app providers, we will be shutting down this mobile app and mobile app website on September 7. Please be sure to download all desired session handouts by September 6. Get a refresher on how to download session handouts here.
We hope this was a valuable resource for you at conference! If you register for the 56th ASHE Annual Conference, please note there will be a new mobile app available for attendees. More info on that will be available next year.
- Search for “ASHE Events” in the Apple or Android store and install to download.
- Open the app and click on “55th ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition”.
- Log in to the app with the following information:
Username:The e-mail address you used to register for the conference
*Password is case sensitive
If you do not have an Apple or Android device, you can access the mobile website version of the app by visiting ashe.org/annualmobile.
The mobile app will allow you to:
- Download the session handouts
- Access session descriptions and speaker info.
If you need additional assistance with the app, please contact us at 312-422-3820 or email@example.com.
There are two ways to access session handouts:
- View handouts using the mobile app. After you download the app, you can find handouts by clicking on the correlating session in the “Schedule” section.
- Download and save or print session handouts. Go to the mobile app website where you can access all session handouts.
Please note: Handouts are only available for sessions with presenters who submitted them. Attendees will receive unlimited access to posted handouts before and after the conference.