2018 PDC SUMMIT CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We are now accepting presentation abstracts for the 2018 PDC Summit, taking place March 25–28 in Nashville. See below for important details and be sure to download the guidelines before submitting your session abstract.
SELECTION PROCESS AND TIMELINE
Submit your session abstract by Friday, June 30, 2017.
You will receive a confirmation of your submission.
All complete submission will be reviewed by a team of volunteers and staff.
You will be notified by Thursday, September 7, 2017 on the status of your submission.
SESSION SPEAKER EXPECTATIONS
- All selected speakers must abide by ASHE deadlines along with their speaker agreement.
- All PowerPoint presentations MUST be uploaded to the Speaker Center on the PDC Summit PowerPoint template no later than Wednesday, January 31, 2018 for review and upload to the mobile app.
- Presentations may not include sales pitches. Experience has shown that presentations with sales-like components consistently receive the lowest ratings. Product & service providers may choose to pair up with a health care owner representative to encourage attendance at their session.
- Please note: that we will allow up to 4 speakers per session.
- Please be sure to leave ample time (5-10 minutes) for Q&A at the end of your session.
- We take our session evaluations very seriously. We ask participants to rate the education sessions and presenters on a 1-5 scale. The goal is for all presenters to receive a 3.5 or higher out of 5.0.
SESSION SPEAKER BENEFITS
- If selected, each session's main speaker will receive complimentary full conference registration.
- Each co-speaker will receive a discounted registration of $320.
- Discount codes will be provided in the PDC Summit Speaker Center to obtain these special rates.
- Full conference registration does not include Sunday preconference programs.