The 2018 PDC Summit is taking place March 25–28 at the Music City Center in Nashville.
IMPORTANT FORMS AND INFORMATION
On-site space selection for the 2018 PDC Summit took place March 13 and 14 in Orlando. Space is now available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How to sign in to register booth staff:
Email: Main Contact Email
Password: Exhibitor ID Number (see exhibitor invoice)
Exhibit Hall hours:
Monday, March 26: 10:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Exhibit Hall Reception)
Tuesday, March 27: 10:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Grab a bite with attendees! Purchase a lunch ticket ($25/ per day).
Looking for another opportunity to network with prospective customers? Consider purchasing a lunch ticket to sit and eat with attendees in the exhibit hall on Monday.
How to Register:
- Visit the 2018 PDC Summit Exhibitor Registration page
- Enter your login (Main Contact E-mail Address) and your password (your company ID).
- Complete required fields of personal information.
- Check on which badge you would like to for "full-Conference Complimentary" (full access to exhibit hall, and includes education sessions), "Booth Staff Badge" (full access to exhibit hall, and do not include education session), or "Guest Badge" (exhibit hall-only passes for your customers).
- For the full conference badge, click to add pre-conference sessions at additional cost.
- Lunch: $25/per day. Grab a bite with attendees! Purchase a lunch ticket.
- Click "Complete Registration".
Please note, as an exhibiting company, you are entitled to receive one (1) complimentary Full Conference Badge ($850/per after complimentary allotment is used) and four (4) complimentary Exhibitor Badges. Exhibitors who purchase more than 100 sq. ft. are entitled to four (4) additional Exhibitor Badges for every 100 sq. ft. purchased ($75/per after complimentary allotments are used). As an exhibiting company, your company is also entitled to three (3) complimentary Exhibitor Guest Badges for every 100 sq. ft. purchased ($30/per after complimentary allotments are used).
Paid registrants unable to attend may submit a cancellation request via email to email@example.com. Cancelation requests must be made by March 9, 2018. A cancellation fee of $100 will apply. Attendee substitutions will be granted until March 23, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Son Cao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXHIBITOR SERVICES MANUAL
Coming Fall 2017
PDC SUMMIT EXHIBITION MANAGEMENT
ASHE Exhibits Coordinator
Resource Area: Exhibitor customer service, Final Program exhibitor listing and descriptions
ASHE Exhibits Manager
Resource Area: Exhibit hall management and security, conference signage
ASHE Exhibit Billing Coordinator
Resource Area: Exhibit payments and refunds
LOOKING FOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
Contact: Kevin Davoren
PDC Summit Sponsorship Sales