The 2017 PDC Summit is taking place March 12–15 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
IMPORTANT FORMS AND INFORMATION
On-site space selection for the 2017 PDC Summit took place March 21 and 22 in San Diego. Space is now available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
2017 PDC Summit Floorplan
2017 HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
Headquarters hotel information can be found in your exhibitor confirmation email.
EXHIBITOR SERVICES MANUAL
Show ID: 201604009
Password: Company ID Number (Your company ID number can be found on your exhibit space invoice)
You can now access the Exhibitor Services Manual online at theexpogroup.com.
Click “Login” located in the top right, then “Exhibitor.”
Enter the show ID, which is 201604009, and your password, which is your Company ID Number.
Your company ID number can be found on your exhibit space invoice and was also sent directly via e-mail from our General Service Contractor, The Expo Group.
If you have any questions regarding your booth furnishings or service orders, you can contact Ginny Hiatt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow seven business days from the day you submit your exhibit space contract to be able to access the online Exhibitor Services Manual.
EXHIBITOR BOOTH STAFF REGISTRATION
Deadline for online registration: Wednesday, March 8 (all registration after March 8 can be completed at the registration desk onsite)
Registration Site: Exhibitor Staff Registration Site
Exhibitor: Company Name
Login: Main Contact E-mail Address
Password: Exhibitor ID on Invoice
Complimentary Exhibitor Full Conference Allotment: 1 ($850/per after allotment is used)
Complimentary Booth Staff Allotment: 4 (per 100 square ft.) ($75/per after allotments are used)
Complimentary Exhibitor Guest Allotment: 3 (per 100 square ft.) ($30/per after allotments are used)
Exhibit Hall hours: Monday, March 13th: 10:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Exhibit Hall Reception) and Tuesday, March 14th: 10:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Lunch: $35/per day.
Breakfast: Complimentary Exhibitor Breakfast is available to all exhibitors before the show opens on Monday, March 13 and Tuesday, March 14 from 9:00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
How to Register:
- Visit the 2017 PDC Summit Conference Exhibitor Registration page.
- Enter your log-in and your password.
- Complete required fields of personal information.
- Check on which badge you would like to for “Full-Conference Complimentary” (full access to exhibit hall, and includes education sessions), “Booth Staff Badge” (full access to exhibit hall, and do not include education session), or “Guest Badge” (exhibit hall-only passes for your customers).
- For the full conference badge, click to add pre-conference sessions at additional cost.
- For all badges, check boxes to add Monday/Tuesday boxed lunch tickets at $35 per day.
- Breakfast: Complimentary Exhibitor Breakfast is available to all exhibitors before the show opens on Monday, March 13 and Tuesday, March 14 from 9:00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
- Click “Complete Registration”
- Please do not update the main contact information in the online registration system. If you have a contact change, please email Son Cao at email@example.com and Diana Prachan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Exhibitor Staff Badges above the complimentary allotment are $75.00 per badge. Additional Exhibitor Full Conference Badges above the complimentary allotment are $850.00 per badge.
- Exhibitor and guest badges are for the Exhibit Hall only and do not allow access to concurrent sessions. All Exhibitors are invited to attend the Welcome Reception on Sunday evening (6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.) which will take place at the outdoor lawn of the Hilton Orlando.
- No exhibitor badges include lunch tickets, however, complimentary Exhibitor Breakfast is available to all exhibitors before the show opens on Monday, March 13 and Tuesday, March 14.
- Each exhibiting company is entitled to three (3) complimentary Exhibitor Guest Badges for every 100 sq. ft. purchased. Please use these badges for your important customers who you want to visit your booth. Remember to inform your guests that they can pick-up their badges at exhibitor registration onsite to gain access to the exhibit hall. Exhibitor Guest Badges should not be used for your booth staff and will not allow access to the show floor anytime outside of regular Exhibit Hall hours.
- Exhibiting company employees and guests can pick-up their badges at ASHE Registration located the South building lobby outside of the exhibit hall in the Orlando Convention Center, beginning at 6:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 12.
- Exhibit Hall hours: Monday, March 13 (10:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.) and Tuesday, March 14 (10:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.).
Paid registrants unable to attend may submit a cancellation request via e-mail to email@example.com. Cancellation requests must be made by Friday, February 24. A cancellation fee of $100 will apply. After Friday, February 24 only substitutions will be honored.
PDC SUMMIT EXHIBITION MANAGEMENT
ASHE Exhibits Coordinator
Resource Area: Exhibitor customer service, Final Program exhibitor listing and descriptions
ASHE Exhibits Manager
Resource Area: Exhibit hall management and security, conference signage
ASHE Exhibit Billing Coordinator
Resource Area: Exhibit payments and refunds
LOOKING FOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
Contact: Kevin Davoren
PDC Summit Sponsorship Sales