Why do Two-Thirds of Attendees Return to the PDC Summit?
No other industry event collaboratively addresses health care planning, design, and construction like the PDC Summit.
The PDC Summit is a dynamic industry event that unites senior leaders involved in health care planning, design, and construction to address challenges and innovations on the horizon. The summit is coordinated by a trusted network of not-for-profit organizations with expertise in health care planning, design, and construction with 100% of conference revenue reinvested into the mission of optimizing the health care physical environment.
Health Care Administrators and Facility Professionals — Advance health care through the design and construction of safe and effective patient environments, while maximizing the return on your facility's investment.
Design Professionals — Discover the latest innovations for health care design, gain perspectives from health care leaders, and build relationships with current and prospective clients.
Construction Professionals — Gain value through sessions on everything from integrated project delivery to earning your CHC credential, while establishing business connections with health care leaders.
2014 PROGRAMMING: BUILDING FOR THE AGES
How Top Organizations Are Innovating in the Workplace
presented by Daniel H. Pink, author of New York Times bestsellers A Whole New Mind and Drive
- 10 Questions with Jane Rohde (Interior Design)
- Moving from Volume-Based to Value Based Care…Are You Ready? (AIA Academy of Architecture for Health | Academy Journal 2013)
- Meaningful Healthcare Planning: A New Era for Needs Analysis Plus Creative Design (AIA Academy of Architecture for Health | Academy Journal 2013)
- Weighing the Costs and Benefits of Hospital Guidelines (Inside ASHE)
- New FGI Requirements on Medication Safety Zones (Inside ASHE)
- Aging Population Will Impact ED Capacity, Admissions (HFM Magazine)
- A Nurse's Perspective: How HCAHPS Surveys Relate to Health Care's Mission (HFM Magazine)
- Addressing Population Health in Rural Communities (H&HN Daily)
- Retail Clinics: Threat or opportunity? (H&HN Magazine)
- Architecture Billings Index Surges Higher (Medical Construction & Design Magazine)
- Maximizing value: Construction cost management in the new health care economy (Inside ASHE)
- New online gallery showcases health care design (ASHE press release)
- Facility Guidelines Institute outlines changes to 2014 Guidelines (from FGI)
- The evolution of the ED (AIA Academy of Architecture for Health, Academy Journal)
- How 10 forces are continuing to change health care design (PowerPoint PDF from American College of Healthcare Architects)
- Designing facilities for the future (Health Facilities Management)
- Using suites to benefit your facility (Inside ASHE)
- Cost-effective design: Saving money by selecting the right finishes (Health Facilities Management)
- Calming influence: Redesigning hospital spaces for palliative care (Health Facilities Management